Mobile marketing has steadily been growing within the last few years and is likely to double each year for the next five years, as more and more people get smartphones or other wireless cellular devices. Marketing experts predict Mobile Marketing will come to be an $20 billion industry.
If you are still at nighttime Ages, and wondering what Mobile Marketing is; it's a way to engage with those customers who just use wireless devices like smartphones, iPads and tablets to use the web. The important thing word here's "engage" - building relationships together with your customers.
Mobile Marketing is another preferred way of marketing for your customers because they have to give you permission to do so. Including clicking on a link to opt-in, or downloading an app. Your customer can purchase your offer immediately and even pay for it from his mobile device, giving instant gratification.
One more reason why mobile marketing is preferred, is the demographics: your mobile user's age bracket comes from 18 to 49 who usually have a diploma along with a higher paying occupation to become in a position to afford the device.
Other benefits of mobile marketing:
1. It's more affordable than other forms of advertising, only a normal text message fee.
2. You can get in touch with people anywhere - you aren't restricted to your physical area, but to wherever the cell phone is that you simply are attempting to reach.
3. The response rate is higher than with a flyer or classified advertising.
4. The mobile device is really a personal item owned by just one person. You can therefore target your marketing more specifically that person or perhaps a group of people like him.
5. The mobile device has joined the wallet and keys as something you usually tote around. Which means that you are able to reach your customer anywhere at any time and that they will read your message very quickly and act on it.
6. It is easy to pay from a mobile phone as payment processors are built into them.
7. You are able to track the instalments to the mobile number meaning you can create an account of the customer and the buying preferences.
8. You are able to accurately appraise the rate of success of your advertising due to having the ability to track sales.
9. The mobile is highly interactive as your customer can text back to you with questions should he have any.
10. Wow factor - as mobile marketing is fairly new, most customers haven't experienced it yet. This will make you and your messages stick out.
11. Your customer can easily share his messages with others, which gives your advertisements the potential to visit viral.
Your debt it to your business to look into mobile marketing like a new tool for advertising directly to your target market.